Sunday, February 04, 2007

When I Grow Up

he·ro
–noun, plural -roes; for 5 also -ros.

1.a man of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities.
2.a person who, in the opinion of others, has heroic qualities or has performed a heroic act and is regarded as a model or ideal: He was a local hero when he saved the drowning child.
3.the principal male character in a story, play, film, etc.


[ My Heroes ]
Anyone Who Has Ever Taken A Risk , And Made Their Dreams Come True ! Life is a long and winding road with many trials and tribulations along the way, many take it upon them selfs to give up prematurely but those who stick it out and make the best of it are definitely worth looking up to. I personally look up to several people I have encountered in my life, but only three come to mind right right away.


::First:: My best friend and drag mother Aaliyna (Cicero) ..... because of her I was able to experience the wonderful world of drag and come to realize my one true passion, makeup! Over the years I've known Cicero I have grown so much as a person, we shared a lot of memories together and I look forward to sharing many more in the future.

::Second:: Of course my friend and partner in crime ..... miss Danielle Foxxx..... We have only known each other for a short amount of time but she has wisdom and knowledge that I can only wish to possess one day, and she is patient and understanding in installing as many positive qualities in me as she can.

::Finally:: My one and only mother ..... my mother is the one person in life I look up to and know can walk me through anything. She raised me to be a survivor and showed me the ropes of life early so I was prepared in the long run ....... she never pampered me and let me fall when I needed to in order to learn my lesson ....THANKS MOM!!!!

No comments: