Saturday, February 17, 2007

The house







[Bachelor Pad]









__ Although I would much rather consider myself to be the relationship type of guy, the harsh reality is that I am as single as they could possibly come. There are several reasons why I think I can't land a decent relationship, but I have a biased opinion so I can't really go off that. I finally got around to furnishing some of my apartment recently, I have been really busy lately so it's been a hassle to do things around the house. Although I am not completely done with the apartment here is an idea of what I've got going going on....


1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

You shouldn't use flash when you are taking pics of your apartment. Even though your lamp are from IKEA, you still want to be able to get the atmospheric lighting that you have... Lighting really can define a space.