Friday, February 09, 2007

Taste This

Shabu Shabu



__ The other day I was walking around Hollywood and Highland mall shopping with Travis. There were a few things I wanted to look out and it felt good to get out of the house. Actually I think that was the day that charmed season 7 came out so I think I was there to go to the Virgin Megastore to get it. Anyway after walking around for a while we decided to grab lunch, we ended up going to these place called Killi that was a Japanese Cuisine restaurant that served something called Shabu Shabu. This was a new way of eating Japanese food to me. They serve you the raw meat and vegetables on a plate with a variety of sauces and herbs, then you dip them in a pot of boiling water (that is on a hot plate right in front of you) and dip it in the sauces before enjoying it MmmmMmmmm good, you guys know I love my Japenese food! I loved it, although it took a little bit to get use to!

No comments: