Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Night Out

__ Last night I spent the evening with a client that I have had plans with for some time. There was a little bad water between us due to the fact he had bought me a ticket to Las Vegas about six months ago and I was unable to make it and had to cancel last minute. We worked things out through email and decided that we will see each other when he returns to LA and that I would give him a discounted rate. Things went surprisingly well last night though, we sat and talked for a while and got to know each other a little bit. When we wrapped things up in his room we started to get ready to go to dinner, he took me to The Grill on Hollywood Blvd. It was a really nice restaurant with great food, I mean my meal alone came to about 200$, so I must say this is a client that I would like to have again in the future.

No comments: