Friday, February 23, 2007

Girls Will Be Girls





[ Danielle Foxxx ]


[ Felicia Katt ]


[ Kyle Foxxx]






__ The other night I was finally able to catch up with long time friend and mentor Danielle Foxxx. We haven't really seen each other in several months due to a little fight we had but hey thats nothing new haha. Well we finally hung out the other night and watched some movies after we had dinner at this fierce Mongolian Grill restaurant. Along with us was a mutual friend of ours that I have also known for a while now, miss Felicia Katt. Danielle had just got a very nice new plasma tv for her living room that she was connecting a computer to so she could use the tv as a monitor in the loving room (fucking fierce) and also connecting it to her network. I swear she's going to become a couch patatoe now and gain like 50 pounds. I was so happy to see her again, I am glad we worked things out!

No comments: