Thursday, February 15, 2007

Design Gone Wild

__ The other night I had a client way out by the beach who wanted to hire me for several hours. While I was with him the boys were at a party that some of Travis's friends from college were throwing, I was to join them when I finished things up with this client. Well I do have to say that this client had been some of the easiest money I have made but definitely surprising.


| The Client |


__ We arrived at the address I was given which looked like it was an all business area. I called the gentleman and asked which specific building it was and he told me to go to the glass door of what looked like a business and he'd buzz me in. Turns out that there is a stairway that leads to the second story which is all one big loft like condo, was areally lovely space. As usual we spent a little while chatting and getting a feel for the other. When it was time we went to the room to do "the deed" haha but to my surprise he had a variety of very large toys spread out and some latex gloves. First thought was that this crazy man thought he was getting one of those toys in me (not going to happen some of them are bigger than me lol) but turns out they were for him, and boy they wasn't much resistance when they went in either. When we wrapped things up we both showered and I went about my way.


| The Party |

__ Now the party at Travis's friends place isn't the usual party I would attend. I mean most of the crowd was straight and all of them were in design school of some sort. These are usually the parties that I would avoid in college, you know the parties all the geeks threw because they couldn't get into the good ones type of thing. However since it was Travis's friends and he seemed to be having a blast I went with it. It was the first time in a while that he seemed to be really happy and comfortable at a party so it made me happy. What's this your asking, Kyle thinking about someone other than himself....I know crazy concept huh?

No comments: