Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stocking Up


[ Party Supply ]



-Jagermeifer
-Goldschlager
-Passion Fruit Malibu
-Pineapple Malibu
-Coconut Malibu
-99 Banana's
-Lime Flavored Vodka
-Smirnoff Vodka
-Smirnoff Lime Vodka
-Captain Morgan
-Finlandia Vodka
-Chardonnay Wine




__ So I went out the other day to stock up on alcohol and what not for my party. I figure if I get an early start it's less I have to buy later. There was a large selection at BevMo for me to choose from so I had to pick out the things I thought my guests would like most. After I spent nearly 200 dollars alcohol alone we went to Vons to get mixers and stuff like that. At the end of the night I had a trunk full of drinks and supplies which made the anticipation for my party rise a little for me.

1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

I hope there will be anything left before your birthday.If not we can always buy more...

"I make all my uncle's drinks that way."