Sunday, February 04, 2007

Trip To Hell






[ El Pueblo ]

[ Olvera St ]

[ Little Mexico ]







__This place has many names. Call it what you will but to me it's pure HELL on earth. Justin called me early today and asked me if Travis and I would like to go out with him for a bit today because it was a good day out. I just thought we were going to a shopping strip but to my surprise it turned out to be a mexican shopping strip with a ton of people and no room to walk.

| The Strip |
__There is not enough words to explain how much I really disliked this little hell hole. Aside from the ton of people walking around bumping into each other down the narrow alleys between the little shops. It stunk of body oder and greasy food and was very loud with the sound of mexican chatter and children yelling, I had a head ache within the first five minutes. Justin seemed to enjoy being there so I tried to suck it up, but it's known that if I don't like something then it's hard for me to put off that I do and I think he saw that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jeesh, tell us how you really feel. Whoa. *wink*