Friday, February 02, 2007

Casting Couch

__ So I received a voice mail the other day from Andrew at Jet Set Video asking me to give him a call when I received the message. After I got motivated and got my day started I gave him a call, he told me that he got my info from All Worlds and asked me to shoot him some photo's. After he reviewed them he asked me if I would come in and meet them, so I said sure.

| The Meeting |
__ When I got there the first thing Andrew mentioned was my height, he said that for some reason he thought I was going to be short but was happy to see how tall I was. We went into the office where I sat down and talked. Both of the gentlemen in the office agreed that I looked better in person than in photo, I always hear that but don't know how to take it. They said they liked my look and would love to use me, then we went over the story line.




| The Story |
__ The idea was a Frat House gangbang kind of deal. I can't go into specific detail but I can tell you that it sounds hott. There are several brothers and a few new pledges that have to prove their self to the brothers by stealing the fraternity totem pole from another brothers house. Along the way there is a ton of sucking and fucking which is what you really wanna hear huh.




| The Studio |
__They both seemed to like me for the most part, of course they wanted to loook at my body so I stripped down and turned in a circle. Then I spread my cheeks for them to see my hole, of course they didn't want any surprises and I surely didn't give them any. I was all cleaned up and pretty as always back there haha! After we were all done they gave me their card and told me that they would love to use me in future projects as well. I guess it feels good to hear that some people still think I'm pretty.

Stay Tuned For More.....

No comments: