Friday, February 16, 2007

Love This Bitch




Comedy Central
Thursdays 10:30pm


"If we can put a man on the moon, then we can put a man with AIDS on the moon. Then someday we can put everyone with AIDS on the moon!"




__ Okay Okay I know this is a little but of a touchy subject but please don't take your anger out on me, I am just the messenger. Although I think the HIV virus is no joke at all I have to admit that this episode of The Sarah Silverman Program was absolutely hilarious. The first time I even saw Sarah Silverman was about a week ago when I ordered her stand up on demand. Now I am in love with her. The raw comedy in this weeks show was a little much but funny indeed. I would say that her material is a little obscene or vulgar but hey we are all grown ups here right ?!?! Either way I would recommend that if you haven't seen this show yet then you should check it out for fun.



No comments: