Sunday, February 04, 2007

Gift To Myself






[Kingdom Hearts]

Final Fantasy meets Disney





__I went to the mall yesterday with Justin and Travis just to shop around and to get out of the house. It was the first time I had really gotten out since I started watching all of the Charmed seasons I had bought. While we were browsing I wondered into the game store to see if anything caught my attention. Sure enough I ended up buying a game called Kingdom Hearts, I have a thing for role playing games so this was right up my alley.

| The Game |
__This game is a mix of Final Fantasy and Zelda with characters ranging from Disney all the way to Nightmare Before Christmas. It features a ton of different worlds for you to explore and conquer, the story line is a little wacky but absolutely love. One of my favorite villains in this game of course would be Ursula but it does bother me that her role is very small compared to that of Maleficent. However in all I have enjoyed the game thus far and am completely looking forward to finishing it soon.

No comments: