Friday, February 02, 2007

Sushi Zen




| Good Sushi |

__ I don't know why but lately I have been having a large craving for Japanese food mainly sushi. There aren't a lot of places that I think I have good sushi. Most of them are the small hole in the wall places nobody knows about. However I do enjoy going to Kabuki which is a very well known restaurant on Sunset and Vine.







| The Hunt |

__ Travis and I often eat out and we often try new restaurants to see which ones we like and which ones weren't so good. The hunt for a good sushi place is fairly hard in Los Angeles because there are a ton of them, but we are slowly going down the list picking our favorite ones. There are several things I really enjoy getting, but I make sure to try something new every time so I don't get too tired of eating the same thing.

No comments: