Sunday, February 25, 2007

Party Animals

| Kyle Foxxx | Fuckin Travis | JustinSpain |
| Baz Knight | Jessica |





| The Plan |

__ Last night was kinda one of those "BLAH" nights that I'm sure we've all had in the past. I decided to just stay in and have a cocktail or two while watching movies. Justin had made plans to go out with his friend Jessica from Santa Barbara and Bastian was at work so what better time to relax right? After I sipped on a few watermelon martini's my phone rang and Justin had asked if they could just come drink at my house since it was almost midnight and it would be pointless to go out, I told them to go ahead and come over (being Justin, Jessica, and her date Albert). A little while later I got a call from my friend Ryan who asked if he and his friend Mike could come over for a bit before heading back to their house. Then to top it off my friend Anthony from a studio I work with came by for bit and Bastian returned from work. Before I knew it my quiet night at home turned into a real party.


| The Party |

__ When everyone got here things were slow to start but picked up once everyone got a few drinks in their system. I fed everyone Jager Bombs to get started then started mixing up Funky Monkey shots (99 Bananas & Coconut Rum ) and a few Fools Gold shots (Goldsclager & Vodka) which set everyone over the top. We listened to music and had a good ol time talking about all kinds of shit. I really enjoy getting together with my friends especially since I have been so busy lately that I haven't really been able to see much of them. It wasn't long before people started to get sick and take turns at the toilet. That was the cue to start heading out, so our party finally ended around 5 in the morning. Needless to say it was a good time.

No comments: