Monday, February 05, 2007

Play The Part

__ Okay there has been a little something that has been bothering me lately and I think it's about time I said something about it. I have been having an issue lately about people who use the term "Versatile" loosely and not realizing the confusion they cause by doing so. Lately I have been coming across people who refer to them self as versatile but say that they don't like to bottom or top unless they totally have to. I mean thats not really versatile in my eyes, maybe vers/top or something like vers/bottom but definitely not versatile! I just think that if your versatile it should be because you enjoy both positions and not because you have to do one or the other!?!?

:: Top ::
One who plays the traditional male role being that he does the penetration, usually a more dominant or masculine male who receives pleasure from doing the fucking.


:: Bottom ::
One who plays the traditional female role being that he is the one being penetrated, usually the more submissive or passive male who receives pleasure from being fucked.


:: Versatile ::
Now this seems to be where the confusion is these days. Usually someone versatile is one that can play both sides of the fence. They enjoy being both top and bottom equally and get pleasure from doing so.

No comments: