Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Then There Was One



__This week Bastian made the big move to his new place near his job in Woodland Hills with a guy he recently met. It's no secret that we have been having some problems lately and that we both agreed that it would be best if he found somewhere else to stay. I am happy that he found somewhere nice to go and that he has made the big move. I hope all is well with him and that things work out for the best there.



__ With Bastian out of the house now and Travis working from time to time it's a little weird having the house all to myself. Granted that I do enjoy the time alone and it gives me a chance to have a little personal time, I guess I have just grown use to having someone around at all times. My friends are very important to me so I guess I just forgot how important it is to have time to yourself as well. I hope that I can get over this little issue here soon.

No comments: