Monday, March 19, 2007

Little Trip



Boys Will Be Boys

__I spent this past weekend in good ol Phoenix with some friends of mine. Now I'm not usually one to complain about the weather or anything but I must say that this weekend was scorching in Phoenix, thats for sure. I mean it gets a little warm here in Los Angeles but nothing compares to the dry heat I experienced in the desert. Saturday night was definitely one of the best birthday nights I've had in some time, we spent it at a fabulous male strip bar called Dick's Cabaret.




Here's The Thing....

__This little cabaret was different than anything I've seen thus far in my night life. It was an 18+ bar so the crowd was mostly little boys and old folks, due to the age limit though the bar didn't sell alcohol. Come to think of it they didn't sell much of anything. I think the menu was Voss Bottled Water and Voss Energy Drink plus a few like Shasta cream soda drinks, yea a little tragic. The fun part is that we had smuggled in two like pint bottles of vodka at the beginning of the night, so we would order a energy drink and run to the bathroom to fill it halfway up with vodka and come back to our couch. I know they had to know what we were doing seeings how we came in completely sober and were trashed toward the middle of the night. Yea I had a lovely time that night...

No comments: