Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Club Kids


[ Tigerheat ]

Cicero
Bastian
Justin
Kyle




__Being that this was Cicero's first time in Los Angeles and that he comes from the same small town I do, I wanted to show him the best time I could and take him to some bars here that were a little racy and energetic. Where else would be better than good ol Tigerheat which happened to be his favorite club we visited over the course of his visit. The crowd was packed as usual and the music was good so we danced and flirted with a lot of the hott boys there. I wasn't feeling myself that night as I just threw something on but the boys sure were loving me so I got in the mood fast. Cicero and Justin went upstairs to grab a drink while Bastian and I stayed below to talk to some boys.

__When they were done we got together and headed over to Rage, where we danced some more and had a good time there as well. The boys weren't as promiscuous as they were at Tigerheat but we still had a great time. When the club closed we came back to the house and hopped into the bed to be ready for our adventures for the next day.

No comments: