Saturday, March 24, 2007

Soak Up The Sun

| Pool Party |

__There is no better place to have a pool party than in the desert and Phoenix had the perfect weather for diving in the pool. It's still early in the season so the water was a bit chilly at first but with that hot sun beating down on us we quickly got more comfortable with the brisk temperature of the water. It's funny how things worked out because it surely wasn't planned.

__I was in Phoenix visiting a few friends of mine for the weekend just to get away for a bit before my birthday. My phone rang and it was my friend Tom who lives in San Diego and is responsible for all the great photo's of me, and his friend Eric. They were in Phoenix for the weekend as well only a few miles away. Naturally I insisted they come by and hang out for a while. Well what was suppose to be a few beers and some convo turned into a scandalous pool party with hott naked boys. Tom is such a sweetheart and I love him dearly for all that he does and I don't just mean for me I mean in general. Here's some photo's to recap the event.



1 comment:

Jeremy Ryan said...

Looks like you had a Wild & Wet fun time! Hope you didn't get into any trouble *wink*.

Happy Belated 21st Birthday!