Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hollywood Boys


__ Well it's been a while since I've seen Cicero, well it's been since Christmas but thats still a long time to us. When I arrived at the airport to pick him up I was so excited, as I walked around the corner to the baggage claim area I saw him standing waiting for his luggage and my heart just dropped. This was his first time flying so I was glad to see that he had mustered up the courage to get on the plane. We went back to my place where he got settled and took a little nap. Being that it was his first night here we decided to go to somewhere we could relax a little and not be too crazy so we went to Dirty Deeds. Chad hunt was dancing that night so we got an eye full thats for sure. We kept it short that night so we went home and crashed so we could go exploring the next day. Stay tuned for more of the trip recap.

No comments: