Saturday, March 10, 2007

Expanding My Horizons


__So I was contacted the other day by a girl named Sue who works for the widely known company Anabolic. Sue tells me who she is and that she got my contact info from Yasmine Lee who happens to be a very beautiful transsexual friend of mine for some time now. Anabolic was interested in hiring me to do a scene in their new series "Straight Up Gay" which has a very interesting story line.


|The Story|

__ Each scene stars two guys and one girl. The girl is dating or married to one of the guys and suspects he is gay so she convinces him to do a three way with another guy. She works her lover up by fucking him before introducing the other guy then works in the other guy. Over the course of the scene the lover starts paying more attention to the other guy than to the girl so it confirms her suspicion that he is gay, and breaks it off at the end of the scene.


|The Cast|

__ When I got to the shoot I saw a few familiar faces and obviously some new ones as well. The girl I was working with was absolutely beautiful, I mean wow. Then to no surprise the other guy was no other than Rod Barry himself, imagine that huh. Well the scene itself took a fairly long time, there was an issue with another shoot happening a few sets away where the girl was being way too loud and then we were having some issues with the lighting as there were three of us and it was hard to get into positions where light could see anyway. After it was said and done it was a fairly good shoot. I look forward to working with Anabolic again in the future.

No comments: