Monday, March 26, 2007

Party Time

__Saturday night turned out to be one of the best birthday parties I've ever had. Sitting at the booth in the club looking across at all the people that had come to celebrate with me really hit home with me. I am really blessed to have such a great group of friends and hope that they all know how very special they are to me.

|The Party|
__The night started here at my house. As I was finishing up getting ready for the evening my friend Tom showed up while Justin and Travis went to the store to grab some cola and a few mixes. After we got some drinks the boys returned and my friend Jason was with them this time. Not long after Brandon, Rusty, Gary, Johnathan, and Lex all showed up. Travis started passing around ice trays with Jell-O shots in them as I started mixing up drinks for everyone. I am really getting good at this bartending thing.


|The Club|
__We were all a little late getting to the bar but hey it's my party I'll be late if I want to. As I bypassed the line into the club and told the bouncer who I was, Angel popped up and joined us into the bar. I must say Angel was looking mighty nice that night. Once I got to the VIP booth everyone else started showing up. My friend Roger and his guest as well as Kyle Aames and his new girlfriend. Soon after Jeremy from Starrfucker made his appearance along with our dear Jason Sechrest. Other guest would include Kris Anthony, Akeelah, Reba, and the cutie Eric. I really couldn't have asked for a better group of friends. They did their part of making my night more special than I could have imagined.






No comments: