Monday, January 22, 2007

They Return

__ A lot of my friends have been out of town as I am sure you have heard me bitch about for some time now. I mean it' been killing me since I haven't seen many of them for over a week. Well I am glad to inform you that they have finally returned and are getting back into the swing of blogging. Brandon Baker has posted several times but nothing in detail as of yet, while Angel Benton has started his day by day coverage of the trip as he does with every event. I always enjoy reading Angel's blog as I can get the sensation of feeling like I was actually there. Most of you know that because of my age I am unable to attend most of the big events as of yet, so I must thank Angel for the lively postings that put me there in spirit :-)


2 comments:

James said...

I try to make sure I give credit where it's due.... and trust me you deserve alot of it!

Anonymous said...

I love me some angel...