Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Let's Go Shopping

__ Last night I grabbed both Justin and Travis and finally carried my ass to the grocery store. I have been traveling for a while and just got back into town, so my apartment was kinda lacking in the food department. I came home one night and Travis was eating Strawberry Jam from the jar with a spoon. Thats about the time I knew it was time to go shopping! When we got to Vons I had noticed that the "Hollywood" sign that they have on the side of the store was missing a few letters so all it said was "wood"!



__ I snapped a few photo's of the boys while we were out. I noticed a few things about my friends last night, I always come to these kind of discoveries at the most awkward times. I noticed that Travis happens to enjoy wearing provocative shirts out in public that may raise an eyebrow or two. First he wore the I love cock shirt then he wore a shirt that said size matters with a cock on it. I also noticed that Justin always look so cute when he doesn't even know it. Not saying he isn't cute normally but he just looks really cute when he isn't aware!

No comments: