Monday, January 22, 2007

No Parking






__ So yea we were walking from the Beverly Center I noticed a place called Trashy Lingerie with this sign out front. I am sure we all know what the real meaning is but still it's funny to look at huh!





__I spent the day walking around the Beverly Center with my friends. We looked at puppies because I want one for my birthday, and looked through a few stores at some clothes I have my eye on. Funny Story... I bought a shirt at American Eagle and went on shopping for a while, then went back to American Eagle with Bastian so he could look around. I saw a shirt that I really liked so I sucked up to Bastian so he would buy it for me. On the way home I pull out the shirts to see what I got and I'll be damned if it wasn't the same shirt. How silly can I be...I mean really!

1 comment:

trav_muroki said...

I want someone to PARK IN MY REAR!