Saturday, January 13, 2007

Boys Night Out

__ Last night I spent the night out with both Travis and Bastian just kicking it around Hollywood having a good time. I felt like such a city boy while we were taking the bus and riding the train, there were alot of hott scenes in each of the train stations. One of them was set up like movie set and another like a space station. I felt like such a kid all over again, it's been so long since I've just let it all out. While catching one of the trains there was a homeless gentleman who was laying out on one of the benches, he had laid down some newspaper as like some sort of sheet to lay on. I felt so bad for the guy as it was freezing, as I walked by I noticed he was mumbling to himself. I couldn't make out what he was saying but that might be a good thing.




No comments: