Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Freshmen Magazine

__ I was interviewed by Freshmen Magazine a while back and gave them the scoop about who I really am and all kinds of juicy secrets. The interview is in the February issue of Freshmen which I am very excited about. The interview itself was a surprise as I wasn't expecting it, I received an email from someone with Freshmen that informed me that they received my info from Unzipped video and would like to do an interview. Of course I was more than happy to oblige as it was good exposure. If you want to see what kind of secrets I spilled and what my inner desires are then I recommend going out and grabbing this issue.

5. If you could have sex with anyone (industry or not) doing anything, what would it be, and with whom? This is your total dream fuck...oh, and you can pick more than one player!

To start I should tell you that I have a thing for both locker rooms and ripped clothing, they really turn me on. I have always wanted to be in the locker room with David Beckham after a game and have him catch me eyeing his sexy body, then I start to rub his cock through his soccer shorts while kissing him. I start sucking his cock while he plays with my ass and then he tells me to lay on my stomach on the bench. I still have my shorts on so he just rips a hole in them to shove his cock into and starts pounding my ass. When he's done he pulls out and shoots his load all over my ass and leaves without saying one word. Now thats my idea of a dream fuck.

No comments: