Monday, January 08, 2007

Hustlaball - Las Vegas


__ Hustlaball is coming up in Las Vegas on January 12. From what I gather tickets have been sold out for some time, so if you hesitated too long you might have missed out on this experiance. I have yet to attend a Hustlaball due to some circumstances, but I still support Rentboy events and Brandon Baker. From what I have experianced Brandon knows how to plan parties like no one's business so it's bound to be one hell of a party! I grabbed a few lines from Brandon's Blog to share with you but if you want to find out more hop on over to his blog and check it out...

"I feel like I am living, eating, breathing, and wearing HUSTLABALL.
Don't get me wrong, it's fun and it's hot, (...REAL hot!) but events like this take alot of planning and coordination.

I came to Las Vegas early to see what I can get done to make Tom's job easier and it's already started, but tomorrow it kicks off more officially as I head to the hotel and set up the HustlaBall Headquaters."

No comments: