Sunday, January 28, 2007

Catching Up...

I know ......... i know ......

__I have left you guys out in the cold for the past couple of days but trust me I will catch you up in no time. I have been out and about for the weekend so I haven't really had the time to sit down and write. Just know that I have had a great time for the first time in a while. To start with I am going to have to catch you up on a few things so ..... first thing's first!



| The Date |
__ Thursday night I had a client later in the evening, I must say he was possibly one of the more high end clients I have seen in some time. Not only was he a good looking and younger gentleman but he treated me like royalty in his huge Art Deco styled home atop the Hollywood Hills. Now I have been to a lot of homes in the hills but this one was really nice, I must admit that I was a little bit impressed. Once we finished our date I showered and said goodbye.

__ I headed home to relax a little, it was already late in the evening so we decided to stay in and chill. Travis was plastered on the computer as usual and Bastian was no where to be find as usual haha! Around the time the bars usually close is when I heard keys rattling so I figured Bastian was home. To my surprise he had brought company with him, Brandon and Angel. I was really happy to see both of them, ever since Brandon and I have separated I have felt like an outcast from the group of friends I had grown to love. It sucks and I am fighting everyday to not let that happen. After a little gossip and chat they headed home for the night and I finally carried my ass to sleep.

That's it for now......

[Check Back For More]

No comments: