Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Calling All Cars

__ This morning my company had gotten up to head to work around 5 or so, usually he leaves and locks the door and his way out but this morning he calls me to unlock it and let him back in. It turns out there was a line of about 20 parked cop cars around the block with nobody in them so he couldn't get out. Then I heard the helicopter and saw the search light coming in and out of my window. Wow thats not how I wake up every morning but okay.



__ It went on for quite a while actually, I could see the spot light and hear the dogs for a few hours. I decided to stay up and make some hot tea, get a head start on my day. Travis and I shared a cup of tea while getting the clothes ready to wash. I spent several hours last night cleaning the kitchen and my cabinets, so I wanted to finish the rest of the house today. I am hoping to have alot of work this weekend so I can get started on redoing my apartment. We'll see how that goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I slept right through it...