Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Slightly Confused

__ Okay so usually it's not like me to talk about people on my blog as I try to avoid drama whenever possible. Well I thought long and hard about writing this entry but hey, I've built a reputation for myself of calling things how I see them so I might as well go for it. Bastian was on a male listing site Adam4Adam cruising the profiles tonight and came across a face we all recognized from both video's and Rentboy, the buff hottie Ivan Andros. I told Bastian to shoot him a message and say hey or what not and moments later he recieved a reply that ruffled a few feathers.


__ Ivan had sent a message to Bastian stating that he wanted to make it clear that he wasn't gay and didn't appreciate the message, he said he was only online to send a message to his friend and nothing else. That pissed me off because there were no advancements made just us saying hey, I mean who the fuck does this asshole think he is to assume that everyone he comes in contact with wants his shit ?!?! So I it turned into a message war between the two that went on for quite a bit, one of Ivan's replies was " Do you think I enjoy having to work with these faggots, as if the boys I have to do videos with aren't nasty enough but then I have the hideous clients I draw from rentboy..." it goes on for quite a bit.

__ My question is if your not gay or don't seem to think your gay and your just trying to contact a friend, why have a profile on Adam4Adam that is completely filled out with two photo's attached that take at least 24 hours to approve....just for a message! I mean come on at least come up with a lie that works into the situation. Not to mention the fact he totally presented himself in a negative fashion that made him out to be a piece of shit in my eyes. A little advice I would offer would be not to talk down about the business your in as it may not be too good on a professional level...don't you think ?!?!

No comments: