Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Hour



__ So the other day I spent the day with Travis shopping in WeHo. I always enjoy spending time with my friends of course. Well after we finished shopping we started looking for somewhere to grab a drink, although it was only about 2 in the afternoon. We cruised a few local bars we frequent at but nothing was really going on at any of them. So as we started making our way back to the house we noticed that Hamburger Mary's was open and I remembered that they had good drinks so we stopped by.


__ While there we caught up with Brett Wolfe who is a bartender and waiter there. We chatted it up for a bit while he told us about his encounter with his idol Britney Spears. He mixed us up some fucking awesome drinks, I had an absolutely delicious Bloody Mary while Travis had a Appletini type of thing. Brett is such a cute and fun guy, I really enjoy him from what I've seen thus far. As we waited for Justin to come pick us up (which took a while so we were fairly trashed by like 4 in the afternoon) we watched some videos on the big screen and had a good time. There's nothing like getting drunk with a friend on a Friday afternoon lol.

No comments: