Sunday, January 28, 2007

All About Me


It's not too often ......

that I take a photo that I actually think I look good in. Come to think of it I would say that I believe I have a low self esteem. It's not that I think I'm ugly in any way but more like I see myself as just average. I see room for improvement in a lot of areas of my life and my appearance. Well I do have to say that the only photo's I really enjoy seeing of myself come from my friend and photographer Tom. He is a great guy who has an uncanny talent for take great photo's, and definitely a life saver at times.


__ I am working on trying to over come my issues with myself and my body. I know it takes time but I get a little impatient sometimes. It's hard for me to see the good things about myself when I am distracted by all the things that need improvement. I'm lucky to have friends by my side that help me see that it's not as bad as I think and that I should relax.

No comments: