Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Fun

::Working Boy::

Although my plan for today was to relax a little and take Buster to the dog park to run around, Travis and I ended up going along with Cool Tom on a photo shoot to help with the ART DIRECTION and what not.




Cool Tom has been assigned the task of taking photos of some of the boys selected to be in the RENTBOY calendar that is in the making and asked me to come along and help him out with setting up some of the shots and poses. The model was this very good looking BRAZILIAN muscle guy named Ricardo that Tom has photographed several times before. The location of the shoot was under this bridge in an empty storm drain canal which was covered with all kinds of graffiti that were perfect backgrounds for the photos.


Ricardo is definitely a hottie so I was more than happy to have the opportunity to admire his lovely body while shooting. The best thing about him though is that he has a great personality and was fun to be around.


In between each set of photos I slipped away to snap a few photos of myself. I know it sounds a little pretentious but I have desperately been needing some recent photos to put on my RENTBOY and MEN4RENTNOW ads so that clients know what they are getting *wink* which is nothing but the best! I had a good time hanging out with Tom and Travis because Tom lives out of town and now Travis works alot throughout the week so it's not often we are all together. It was also nice to meet another one of the boys on the site. I hope to see more of him in the future *grin* lots more.


No comments: