Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Little Vacation


::Good Times::

I will be the first to admit that I completely went a little overboard this past weekend with drinking and partying. Though I must say that I needed the chance to LET GO for once. Usually I'm so consumed with stress and responsibilities that I don't really have time for me. I made up for it though, I partied from Thursday up until Tuesday morning when I came crawling home.






This was definitely a nice experience for me as it gave me a chance to do a lot of things I love to do and a few things I've never done before. There was of course a lot of alcohol involved but that was just the icing on the cake. It all started Thursday with the OPEN BAR at The Lounge which I took full advantage of while it lasted. The party continued Friday with cocktails at Fiesta early in the day and continued to Rage when night fell. Saturday is where it got pretty bad because I started drinking at 11 in the morning and continued to all day, we all went to the Sunset Junction festival and played some games...rode some rides....and of course drink with the crew. It was about 10 at night when we finally finished off our drink tickets and left to go to Popular at Here Lounge....and that's about all I remember as far as details go. The rest is a blur.....I will post separate post for details on each night though so don't stray too far!

No comments: