Thursday, August 02, 2007

Celebrating Friendship


::Hooray::

I am so happy for Travis! Things are really starting to look up for him lately and it's good to see him getting back on his feet. It's been about a month now since he got his new job and he seems to really enjoy everything about it, he also went and got his ID card replaced finally which makes things a lot easier for him as well. He was so happy to go shopping for the first time with his first paycheck and I was glad to share the experience with him.





__I met Travis around Halloween last year through a mutual friend. The first real time we hung out together was at the Party Monster Ball which is where we really hit it off, we hung out a lot afterwards just going to Dirty Deeds and hanging out with friends. Travis was in between jobs and his roomate was moving away so I told him to come stay with me so it would be easier to get on his feet. I guess I've always been sucker for helping out people in need but I'm glad I did because Travis has become a really good friend.




No comments: