Monday, August 06, 2007

Boys Night Out


|Beer|Boys|Friends|


This past Saturday was truly fabulous. Not quite as fun as Thursday but totally fun in a different way. There was a lot of familiar faces out and about as well as some new ones that I was glad to meet. I finally saw Brandon Baker since his return from Europe and his lovely boyfriend Fabrice was out in full effect as well. Between both Fiesta and Popular there was alot of fun to be had.




As with every other night we go out, our first stop in the evening was no other than the always busy Fiesta Cantina. This time it was only Travis and I but we quickly met some new friends after we grabbed our first round of drinks. We went outside where we met this lovely older married straight couple that was here from Dallas. They were definitely a delight to talk to while sipping on my 22oz Coronas that Fiesta has to offer. The conversation included everything from the acting talents of Mae West to the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina.

It was then that we were joined by the couples friends Kelly and George. I was instantly in love with Kelly as she was absolutely beautiful and had a lovely smile. They stayed and chatted with us for a little but while Travis and I drank our second round of drinks. We soon saw Travis Bone walking around so I grabbed in for a bit to catch up with and snap a photo with. He had this really hott boy with him who was all about trying to bring me home with them after he found out I was a screamer in bed *wink* However I had to break it to them that I was taken and had a boyfriend at home waiting on me *smile*



Not too long after Travis Bone and his hott boy left, Kelly and George took the married couple to get drinks which is when we met this very nice older gentleman named Allan. After a brief introduction we told Allan we were heading over to Popular and invited him to join us for the evening. After what seemed like forever in the VIP line (they were over capacity but we eventually got in) we finally joined the rest of our party which included Bastian Knight and the rest of the RENTBOY crew. Brandon Baker was snapping photos every chance he could get and Fabrice was busy dancing on a table before security came by and made him get off.



A little later in the evening we were joined again by Kelly and her friend George who I told to join us and use my name if they wanted to come by, and boy was I glad to see her again. She bought me a round of drinks and joined the rest of us in the VIP booth. At this point I had alot going on, I was trying to hold conversations with several different people while snapping photos and dancing all at the same time. I was talking about the passed out girl in the booth with Bastian Knight which gaves us a giggle or two. In between giggles with Bastian I spun around and would talk to my friend Allan a little bit about this and that. Allan had to leave fairly early so we exchanged numbers and I said goodnight to him. Now I turned my attention to Kelly who I also exchanged numbers with and made sure she knew that I was adoring her and wanted to kick it again.

The night was coming to a close and thats when I finally saw Jonathan Chang and gave him some love. I always try to make a point to show my appreciation for the people who do for me so I was glad to see him. After the bar closed we headed to Gay Pizza where Bastian and I commenced to eating multiple slices of the greasy finger food they call pizza. After pizza we were going to Mickey's after hours but we didn't feel like waiting in line to pay 10 dollars to get into a bar. I don't pay to get in places! So we went home so I could crash......only to wake up to a killer hangover.

No comments: