Friday, August 03, 2007

Early Weekend Fun


::WeHo Trash::


Last night was a blast thats for sure. It was a fun to make our rounds to all the hot spots in WeHo and meet up with our friends. I meet up with a friend that I haven't seen in almost a year Garrett Stellar earlier in the day and invited him to come out with us. We also met up with Travis's high school friend AJ and his sister Alexa at Fiesta and later came across our friend Deva and her roomate wandering around the streets of WeHo.




We started out drinking at Fiesta as I'm sure everyone knows that it's 2 for 1 happy hour between 10:30 till 12:30 so it's definitely the hot spot for getting the night started right. After a few beers Garrett wanted to head over to Mickey's to look at the hott Go Go Dancers and dance a little. After getting drinks I saw my favorite Go Go Dancer on stage Bootylicious. That's right my favorite Go Go Dancer is a girl. She is fucking fierce snaps go out to her!



After a few more drinks I danced a few songs with Travis AJ and Alexa just to get my blood pumping and get the alcohol flowing better *grin* This really cute boy started dancing with me a little bit so I danced a song with him and went back to dancing with my homies. Once we all got back together we decided it was about that time to head to primary destination of the evening which was no other than The Lounge above Tigerheat. Getting there was a bit scary as Garret was slightly intoxicated but we made it there in one piece. I have to give thanks to Jonathan Chang for all that he does for not only me but everyone in our little clique.

Snaps For Jonthan Chang

Once inside we bumped into Bastian Knight who dragged me to the bar for another drink, not that I complained at all. We went outside so he could smoke which is where I saw Fabrice and friends hanging out so I stopped to talk to him for a while. After Travis and Bastian had smoked a few cigarettes we made our way back to the VIP BOOTH where I saw Lex Sabre and Christian Owen along with some other boys I wasn't too familiar with. Then we were graced with the presence of the ever fabulous Jonathan Chang himself who was sporting this fierce ass asian style fan which he flung open and fanned himself with from time to time.

There was nothing really special about the evening but for some reason I a much better time than I have had in a while. It felt good to be around friends and have a drama free night. As I'm sure everyone read on StylizeThis there was quite a bit of chaos this past Saturday at Here Lounge between Justin and I which caused me to lose my buzz a little. As I have said many times before I am blessed to have so many kind and beautiful people to call my friends!




No comments: