Saturday, August 04, 2007

Back In Touch


::Motorola Krzr::

This will be Travis's fourth phone since I've known him. There is a long line of forgotten devices including the Motorola Razr, the Motorola V325i, and the lovely LG Cherry Chocolate. Lets just hope that our dear Travis can keep a grip on his lovely new Motorola Krzr. God knows he must be getting tired of manually inputting all his contacts and stuff into the devices by now *wink*



Now that we are the subject of phones just let me tell you how fed up I am with my Motorola Q at this point. I am on my third device due to problems with the phone itself. The first one was having issues with ringing so I got it replaced and then the next phone was freezing up and being slow so luckily for me it was stolen so insurance sent me another one. The phone I have now was doing fine until about a week ago where it was freezing up when I would try to send text messages so I had to master reset it which was a big pain in the ass because I had to manually input alot of information back into it. Ugh god damn the Motorola Q. I love how chic it is but it can kiss my ass!

No comments: