Thursday, August 02, 2007

Music In Style


I had an iPod back in the day when they first came out which got broke somewhere along the line and I never got around to getting a new one. I don't know why because it's such a lovely piece of technology to have handy. Well I finally got around to getting another one (well I got two actually) and now I can't imagine life without it *wink*







__While in San Francisco I did quite a bit of shopping. One of the many things I picked up while in the lovely city was a 30gb Video iPod with all the accessories I could possibly think of. I decided to get the black one as it was more chic and wouldn't get as dirty, I also picked up a very lovely chrome case for it to keep it from getting scratched or whatever. That should of been all I needed but I ended up getting a iPod docking station to play my music while in the shower, an adapter to charge my iPod in a wall outlet, an adapter to convert my videos from the iPod to the TV, and a few gift cards for iTunes.



__When I got back home I started thinking about how big the video iPod is and how it would be difficult to carry with while walking buster or running in the mornings so I decided I needed an iPod nano for those activities. That way if it was lost or stolen while out it wouldn't be that big of a loss. I was torn between the neon green and the neon pink devices, neon green is by far my favorite color and always has been but I liked the fact that the neon pink made a statement. So I got the neon pink one....momma always told me that real men aren't afraid to wear pink!

No comments: