Monday, August 13, 2007

It's Showtime Again




THAT'S RIGHT....

I'm featured on another one Live & Raw with Channel 1 Releasing. This will be my first time working with both Jack Hammer and the new Chat Op that has replaced Tripp Rawburts. Jack totally looks like the kind of guy I am into but we will see when I get there. I desperately need a haircut before the show though because it is god awfully long and getting to the point where I can't do anything with it. I have been trying to get ahold of my stylist all weekend and still trying, if I can't get ahold of him soon I will go to like Super Cuts of something *sigh* The things I have to do.

2 comments:

Jeremy Ryan said...

Ah, Super Cuts isn't so bad. Look at the bright side, you will at least be saving a few dollars.

Have a great show. I'd say have a good time, but I know you will!

trav_muroki said...

But there are places where you can go and get a good haircut without the mass consumer produced chains. We live in Silverlake: it's infested with cute small hole in the wall places...