Thursday, August 02, 2007

Crazy Sexy Cool



::Oh Brandon::

Sometimes I think about my dear friend Brandon and just giggle to myself. I love him to death and am very thankful to call him one of my good friends but as I'm sure you all know he can be a bit much to handle at times. *kisses*

We all know that he has quite the temper and when provoked he can throw a tantrum like no other trust me. Example being the time he threw a whole container of fried rice across the apartment at me or even better when he threw poor Fabrice through the glass door in Guatemala. As Angel pointed out...it seems to get worse with each relationship *Uh Oh*

So why do I bring this up now? Just take a look over at Party With Brandon and read his post about his poor ol bed. That is typical Brandon Baker tantrum material right there buddy! We love you sweetheart just get some help *wink*


No comments: