Thursday, August 02, 2007

Newest Obsession



::Ed Hardy::

__My friends all know that sometimes I can get a little carried away when I find something I like. Well shopping is definitely no exception as it os something I enjoy doing more than anything. When I was out and about after my trip from San Francisco I was shopping at the Hollywood & Highland center and walked into the Ed Hardy store which I instantly fell in love with. Needless to say I walked out o the store with a fabulous new hat and shirt, which I must say where fairly pricey but I couldn't help myself I was in love!



__I wore my hat everywhere that weekend cause I was feelin it. A few days ago Travis had got his paycheck and wanted to go get some products and do a little shopping for himself so we went back to Hollywood & Highland to hit up some of the stores. While he was shopping I slipped away to Ed Hardy to pick up another hat, this time with pink in it. It is truly fabulous. Although I may have spent way too much money....at least I got me some nice things!

No comments: