Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Winner Is

__That's right it was down to the wire with three contestants left which were Eugena, Caridee, and the bitch I had grown to hate Melrose. The season finale was last night and I was anxious the entire day to see what was to come. When 8pm came around I was plastered in front of my television ready to start the show. The first challenge was a commercial for covergirl's ever last lip shine which would be reviewed by the judges, although Eugena gave an awesome performance and photo they felt as if she didn't have the drive so they sent her home. The two remaining girls were set up to do a runway show which would be the final factor in who would win the competition. The judges debated on and off while having me on my toes, finally they announced the winner Caridee and I couldn't be more happy. I would have rather anyone else win than Melrose so I am stoked to see Caridee take home the grand prize.



No comments: