Monday, December 11, 2006

Cruising 101

__This was my first time on a cruise ship so I was more than ready to start exploring the vessel and see the many luxuries it had to offer. Tom and I unpacked our belongings and headed up to the party deck which included two full size swimming pools, a pool bar, two hot tubs, and one hell of a dj spinning into all hours of the night. We ran into several members of our group while exploring and discussed what everyones plans were for the evening. The first night was a fairly busy one which included an open bar cocktail party in the Viking Crown Lounge followed by dinner where we drank more cocktails then we ended the night at the on board dance club they cleverly named "THE DISCO" where we continued to drink more cocktails.



__Dining on board the ship was a real treat as the food was very tasty and the staff was super friendly. This was about the only time during the cruise we all got together and saw each other, there was so much to do in the short amount of time we had on board so we all did our own thing in our little groups that we accumulated. After dinner the first night I stumbled back to my state room to change and head to THE DISCO where I met up with the rest of the group. Not that I needed anymore alcohol in my system but I was more than happy to get some there, beings that I am from the south I can drink a hell of a lot of alcohol and keep right on going. However I had to be up fairly early in the morning in order to get out and explore Ensenada while we were docked there, so after enjoying a few drinks with the obnoxious Trevor Knight, adorable Andy Kirra, innocent Angel Benton, and air headed Brandon Baker..... I called it a night and headed back to the room that I was sharing with good ol Tom. More to come on the cruise later...

No comments: