Thursday, December 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home

__After spending Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Cicero and my friends, I packed a bag to head to my mothers house for the remainder of Christmas and a few days. It was good to see my mother for the first time in over a year. I am always happy to spend more time with my mother, we have always been very close. We went to Christmas dinner at the family restaurant which was full of family from both near and far. I said hi to everyone and mingled as I piled food onto my plate. While eating I looked around and realized how much I really missed living in the south, everyone was having a good time being together while the kids played with their new toys. Watching the looks on the children's faces was priceless, it made me realize how much I missed Christmas as a child. It's just not the same when you grow up!



__The morning after Christmas my mother had to return to work so I stayed at the house to relax and enjoy my time at home. I played with my dog and went through some of my old things, it brought back a lot of memories from when I was younger. I also took this chance to call up alot of my friends that were still around and try to schedule catching up with them. I am meeting my ex Jonathan today at Starbucks, this will be the first time we have seen each other since we broke up about 4 years ago. I am excited because he and I have been in touch over Myspace as well as over the phone for some time now and am looking forward to seeing his sexy ass and who knows maybe I can get him back to my bed hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When you say you "relaxed and enjoy my time at home" do you mean masterbate? I'm glad that you are showing SOME signs of emotion of fondness toward children... lol