Thursday, December 21, 2006

Holiday Spirit

__So the other night I was taking the night off to just relax for a bit before my long trip to North Carolina. I had watched a few episodes of the second season of the hott television Series titled "Charmed" *Which I have fallen completely in love with* I fell asleep a little bit into the evening only to be woke up by a call from my dear friend Tripp Rawburts!

__It turned out that he was at Vicky Boofont's Christmas party who was dressed as her boy self for the occasion, I have always loved Vicky she is a blast. Tripp thought that it would be a good surprise to Vicky if I made a surprise appearance at the party, and spice things up a little bit. I got all of my posse motivated and we started to get ready for the party, being that my job was to spice things up a bit I threw on a pair of my favorite ripped up jeans and my "I Love Dick" shirt.

__The party was a mixed crowd of straight people, gay people, boys, girls and everything in between. It was your ideal house party which was good enough, but could of used a little boost and thats what I was there for. I got a few drinks in my system and it wasn't long until my clothes started to come off and the pictures started getting snapped. Tripp took some really good ones of me on Vicky's bed (Thanks Vicky). After a bit it was cut short cause one of the boys was offended at the X Rated conduct, he was a stick in the mud all night. To get a full review check out Tripp's Blog.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naughty naughty!