Monday, December 04, 2006

Top Model

So I have recently become a big fan of the series America's Next Top Model which is already on season 7 so I have alot of catching up to do. There was a marathon on VH1 of the whole season so I finally got the chance to sit down and watch an it for myself to see what it was all about. Now that I have started to follow this season I have to run out and grab the first six seasons for my personal collection. I have always thought Tyra Banks to be a stunning and talented super model who has brought so much to the industry over the years. Now she is turning everything she knows and has learned about the industry into a method of challenging girls to rise to the occasion in order to become America's Next Top Model!

***********************************





Anchal- Now if you have followed this season at all then you know that this bitch has what it takes to go far in the modeling industry, she has a beautiful exotic look that could leave you breathless. However she has self doubt that holds her back...






Amanda- Now she has a twin sister who is also on the show, although they are nearly identical they have totally different taste and bring something different to the table. Amanda is spontaneous and outgoing in front of the camera but gets intimidated too easily and holds back...






CariDee- It took me a very episodes to warm up to this one, at first I thought she acted like she was better than the other girls and didn't commit to the competition. To my suprise she stepped up at every challenge and displayed natural talent, but talent only gets you so far....







Eugena- Since the girl I was cheering for is no longer in the running, my hopes are now in Eugena. It has been a journey for this one not only as a model but as a person. Over the course of her journey she has exceeded all expectations and continues to rise to the top..... GOOD LUCK EUGENA!

No comments: