Monday, December 11, 2006

Mini Vacation

Since I was on vacation my posse back home [That Being Justin & Travis] took it upon their self to go on their own little vacation to Santa Barbara to party with some of Justin's friends from that way. From what I hear they had an amazing time and which made me very happy because I didn't want them to be bored while I was away. You can visit Travis's blog [Stylize This] to hear the story or just scroll down as I posted it here for your convenience.....

  • .....I was up in Santa Barbra with Justin Spain for three of his friend's Jessica and two of her roommate's birthday. We drove up from Los Angeles after the night at the bars in WeHo, so we arrived there at 4 in the morning. Jessica had misplaced her phone so we were knocking on ythe door and ringing the doorbell. We may have woken up the entire house but in all fairness it was so cold and raining... They go to UCSB and live in a house with a huge backyard. The alcohol flowed steadily as the night went on.

No comments: