Monday, December 04, 2006

Catching Up...

So I am sure that many of you know that I was in Phoenix visiting some friends for the most part of last week, and I must apologize once again for neglecting my responsibility as a blogger to post frequently and keep you updated on what it is I am up to. Getting a break from Los Angeles was just what I needed ... I met alot of new people and made some new friends during my little vacation which is always a bonus. I went to visit my friend Gary that I just recently met and hit it off with, we have alot in common and I enjoy his company alot so I was more than happy to make the trip to spend more time with him. Along with Gary was his roomate and friend Jonathan and his lovely sister Daneal (who I must say is a hoot to be around) I got there late on a friday night so we decided to chill at the house and hop in the jacuzzi and drink a few beers. It felt good to sit back and relax for once without stress and drama. I got fairly drunk that night so only remember bits and pieces... but trust me the pieces I remember I most definately did like hehe




So theres some photo's of the crazies I was surrounded with, going from left to right is Gary... Jonathan...and then the precious Daneal! We went shopping the next day and walked around the mall. I got alot of hott clothes at Abercrombie as well as some cool accesories from GAP, we all know how much I love accessories. Daneal was quite a character while we were browsing... I later found out it was because she was still a little drunk form the night before. After we finished our outing for the day we went back to the house and had a get together with some of Daneals friends from Vegas and some of Jonathans friends from work. There were so many great people there that night and each of them wereso different than the next, I really enjoy diverse crowds. Gary made a point to snap so incriminating photo's of me throughout the night... THANKS GARY! hahahaha Well here's some photo's for you to get an idea....




I woke up with a hangover needless to say, but it went away quickly. I took the day off to get back on track and sober up a little bit before heading back to Los Angeles. Gary and I watched a few movies on the TV and drank a beer or two, we talked for while about a little bit of everything. I left knowing alot more about him than I did when I came and I enjoyed all of it.... I am looking forward to another visit to the great Phoenix!

No comments: