Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blast From The Past



__ Jonny was called into work yesterday morning so we were unable to meet for coffee at Starbucks, instead we made plans to have dinner together later in the evening. I met him at the gas station near my house and rode with him to the restaurant. We decided to do sushi and martini's at the Shogun in town, he had alot of friends there that turned out to be pretty cool. There was alot of catching up to do so we spent alot of time talking about what's been going on in our lives and what not. Turns out after I left Jonny started working at Courts Plus, which is the military gym in Jacksonville, he's worked there for about 3 years and is now the manager. He also talked about his break up with this boy who sounds to me like an asshole, he was cheating on Jonny with another boy and would tell Jonny all the details. After dinner we went to the liquor store and bought a whole bag of the mini bottles of liquor, I think they're called shooters, they were only about 2 dollars a piece. Then we went and parked on the side of the street in some housing development and took shots together while laughing and having a good time.


__ Around midnight Jonny said he had a suprise for me so he started the car and we headed back into town. We pulled into the Courts Plus (which had closed around 9pm) parking lot a few minutes later and he jumps out the car and drags me with him, he opened the door to the dark empty gym and we went in. It was really cool to have the whole gym to ourselfs. Jonny ran upstairs to his office and returned with a huge bottle of Tequila in hand. Then we went to the giant indoor heated pool where he took off all his clothes and jumped in, I figured what the hell and joined him. It was a little bit chilly in the room but the water was warm so it wasn't that bad. I picked him up and put him around my waste while we took shots of tequila back and forth for a while, then we wrestled for a bit to see who could dunk who's head first. We never really got to see who won cause we got to tired haha!

__ When we got out of the pool we ran to the sauna to warm up for a bit before leaving. I must admit Jonny is definitly a hott boy with a sexy body, so it's only natural that things got turned up a notch in the sauna. We messed around for a bit in there then took it into the locker room, which most of you know is one of my fetish's. With all the sweat from the steam room and the locker room environment, I had enough fuel to fuck him for hours...it was hott for sure!! When we were done we gathered all of our things and locked up, then we started our way back to my house but stopped for coffee along the way (since that was the original date anyway and it was so early in the morning) Afterwards he dropped me off at the house and made plans to hang out for the weekend. As always I am looking forward to seeing him again hehe

No comments: